10:00 am - 11:30 am
The Tailrace Centre
Restful Rhythms for 2019
Our world constantly invites us to hurry, hard, busy and frantic.
We feel we have to do more.
Not only do we have to do more but we feel we have to make life happen.
We are tired most of the time.
There are many reasons for our tiredness:
- We function from an inordinate sense of ought and should;
- We find it difficult to receive help from others;
- We might be living more as a performer than as God created us to be;
- We have few or no boundaries on our service and availability to others;
- We carry unhealed wounds;
- We experience information overload
- We can be mired in our own wilfulness.
I have learned God doesn’t want us to live tired. Learning the rhythms of energy is part of learning to do life on earth like in heaven.
It’s a challenge.
In this series we look at 4 Rhythms:
Rhythm 1: Longing and learning to Let Go
Rhythm 2: Solitude and Quiet
Rhythm 3: Sabbath Day Rest
This week we are looking at our final rhythm: Discernment with Sharon O’Neill
Rhythm 4: Discernment.
Join us Sunday’s at 10.