Whether you are in an existing church or intend to plant a new one, the workshops we will be running over the next few months will help to equip you and your church to be more missionally effective.
- The DNA of a Disciple Making Church, which will be held from 12 noon Thursday 23 August to 1pm Saturday 25 August 2018.
This workshop is designed to help those wanting strategies for how to help your church become more missionally effective by engaging with your community and making disciples who will go on to make more disciples?
- The DNA of Church Planting, which will be held from 12 noon Thursday 27 September to 1pm Saturday 29 September 2018.
For those considering planting a missional church to take the good news to people who don’t know Jesus, being a blessing to their local community and making disciples who will make disciples?
Over the last five years, over three hundred church leaders have attended our DNA Intensives and Workshops. This June we will be holding two workshops, each over 3 days that will explore the core values and distinctives found in the church in Acts 2 and look at why they are so important fr healthy church to grasp hold of today.
Feedback from participants from past Intensives has been amazing, but even more pleasing has been seeing leaders make positive changes in their churches as a result.
Here are 5 good reasons why you should consider coming to this Intensive.
Whether you want to transition an existing church or pioneer a new work:
- You will not only be envisioned as to what a New Testament church looks like today, but the Workshop will help you to develop a plan as to how to get there.
- You and the leaders that you bring will have ample opportunity to work through the principles and planning together, so that when you go back to your church, real traction can take place.
- The thinking that you are exposed to in relation to what church should look like, how we can make authentic disciples, how we can reach people, and what the key aspects of New Testament leadership are will not only challenge but envision and equip you and your team.
- Your paradigms will be stretched by seeing how Tailrace Community tries to connect with people who would not normally go to church. We don’t suggest that others copy what we are doing, but we delight in seeing so many from around Australia and other countries catching their own God given vision as to how they can use their facilities to connect with their local communities.
- You will enjoy wonderful hospitality and have a great time, listening to stories that will move your hearts and having a great and supportive time of fellowship with new friends on similar journeys.
Where are the Workshops located?
How much does it cost?
The cost is $295 per person. This includes all meals during the Intensive from Thursday lunch to Saturday Breakfast. A comprehensive workbook will also be provided.
Where do you stay?
What have others said?
We have many great testimonials from people who have attended. Following is feedback from Phillip Mutzelburg, President Emeritus of A2A (Acts 2 Alliance) and former Chair and President of Willow Creek Assn Australia.
“Becoming the kind of church community that reflects the dynamic of the early church is absolutely essential if we are to do the mission Jesus commissioned us for. The DNA of an Acts 2 Church intensive will envision and inspire you to get serious about your calling. If you are serious about being an authentic minister of the gospel, sign up today and claim the date so that you are informed and equipped to serve effectively.”
How do I reserve a place?
You can register for the Workshops by following the link:
If you want more information
Contact Tim O’Neill on 0419582781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ps – hope to see you at the Workshop, and if you can, bring some team members!